lundi 31 janvier 2011

Real Random Stuff

Well, it's time for some real random stuff. I don't know about you but I have the "unlucky" privilege of having my birthday in January, right after all the Christmas and New Year's shopping frenzy. Which means that there is generally less money and less ideas for your poor me.
Well, this year was a rare treat.

Number one on the list is without doubt, the mauling cat, a designer pencil sharpener with a twist. Not for the faint hearted or the animal lovers (the cat's made of plastic BTW). Check the video below:


My daughters (4 and 2 years old) love it. They sharpened about 10 pencils yesterday. Notice the cat tray underneath to collect the rubish. Brilliant int'it?

Otherwise on a much more political correct note, check the paper airplane a day calendar, photos below. It is fantastic. The guys behind it have come up with about 300 designs, only one airplane on week ends, crazy no? My brother in law has it in his office, says the colleagues wait for him every morning to fold the daily plane.


I got many more things for sure. But guess what I got my wife? Certainly one of the top selling products this year, the comfy coat blanket thing, to stay warm even when you watch telly! amazing what love can bring you to do.

Is that all you will say? Well sure I haven't mentioned that game that gives you an electric discharge if you're the last to press the button (talk about social games), or the granny with walking aid figurine that my mother in law got last year, or the impressionist pizza jigsaw. No I haven't. For good reasons.

Gee there is a market for gadgets these days!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire